E-commerce Site for Wholesale and Retail Online Store
We are looking for a professional agency or an individual with expertise in design and setting up online eCommerce store to support wholesale and retail sale of medical supplies (consumables and durables) to hospitals and individual customers.
High level requirements/features:
• Hosted eCommerce platform.
• Custom designed storefront to align with our company branding strategy
• Integrated shopping cart.
• Search engine optimization (SEO) and online marketing.
• Automated SMS and email notifications to the customer on order status events.
• Manage order fulfillment, shipment and delivery.
• Integrate with Social Media sites (Facebook, Twitter and Pintrest).
• Email marketing.
• Promotional Discounts.
• Ability to create Customer Groups and modify pricing at the product level.
• Ability to configure volume based pricing for registered wholesale customer groups.
• Product listing with prices or call for price option.
• Responsive product search and filters.
• Inventory management and analytics.
• Support mobile eCommerce.
• Payment gateway integration with CCAvenue, EBS or PayU to accept online payments (Credit card, Debit cards & Net Banking).
• Shipping and courier services integration with Aramex, DTDC or FirstFlight for logistics and real-time shipping charge calculation.
Required features to support Wholesale customer base:
• Ability to easily create multiple product groups (i.e., Retail and Wholesale) and assign different prices to each, including discounts based on quantity purchased (important for Wholesale group).
• Customer service representative to have ability to register and setup wholesale customers through the back-end. So when the registered wholesale customer logs in, he/she would see preferred customer pricing on the products. Retail customers should be able to see the preferred pricing.
• Order Approval Workflow - Purchase order or shopping cart approval workflow. After the products are added to the shopping cart by wholesale customer, it can only be checked out after the supervisor/manager of his organization approves the order. The approver role is setup during the registration of wholesale customer.
• Wholesale customers should be able to select one of the two payment options at checkout after the shopping cart/purchase order is approved by supervisor/manager. Pay online through the payment gateway or checkout with pay later option, this would generate invoice with payment date to be defaulted to customer's credit terms.
Prefer any of the following hosted eCommerce platforms. We are open for recommendation on other hosted platforms, provided the above requirements/features are supported. If you propose any unique solution or other hosted platforms, please state why you think it is good to use that solution.
- Strong grasp of web design principles, information design, typography, color, iconography and layout.
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design.
- Experience with setup and implementation of online store.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented.
- A complete Elance profile.
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred.
Please provide cost and high-level dates to implement the eCommerce site. Further information and detailed requirements will be provided once an agreement is reached.
Skills: design, facebook, twitter, management