We are small but growing digital agency with clients ranging from a professional golfer to a large cleaning supply company to a business which sells enormous tent structures all over the world.
We are looking for three excellent, experienced web/UX people on an ongoing contract basis.
To qualify, you must:
1. Be Located within the United States (Please Do Not Apply if you are not)
2. Speak English fluently
3. Be formally trained in Web Design
4. Have a minimum of five years experience in designing websites
5. Have a strong passion for great design (think Nike-level), including innovative thinking around ecommerce and search interfaces
The position will involve creating appealing, engaging and current visual designs that communicate quickly and effectively. The Senior Interactive / GUI Designer / UX Designer will also understand all components of user experience design, and keeps all UI's and user experiences innovative while maximizing usability. This position is integral to the creative process and plays pivotal role in the strategy, conception and design of groundbreaking multi-context platforms. This team member should have a passion for creative design solutions that are based upon an understanding of clients’ business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Gathering and understanding requirements.
• Conceptualization of strategic direction for interactive efforts.
• Creation of GUI designs for websites, interactive marketing and web applications.
• Creation of responsive designs for the mobile web and social media solutions.
• Creation of strategic planning and design-related documentation.
• Developing IA documentation (site maps, navigation models, content models) for Web sites.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Responsive design
• Creativity and expert-level graphic design.
• Proficiency in creating wireframes.
• User experience design.
• Ability to research, understand and organize large amounts of specialized content.
• Knowledge of branding and following style guidelines.
• Strong communication skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Photoshop & Illustrator expertise.
• Knowledge of the latest web design, technologies and trends.
• Great attention to detail, including the ability to QA your own work.
• A professional attitude with a willingness to accept direction.
• A strong understanding of user-experience design and information architecture.
• 4 year degree in graphic design or related field.
• 7+ years professional experience as an interactive designer or similar.
• Experience working with Fortune 500 or financial services clients.
• Exceptional written, verbal and listening skills.
• Strong motivation to succeed & self-starter.
• Successful problem solver.
• Must be able to independently take projects from concept to finish.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.