My online store need to be redone properly awaremedonline.com
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
What I need or require:
I require a developer to install osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 Release Candidate 2a to a specified server, install a design template, install and test the add-ons/contributions specified below, and then upload the content which I have prepared.
The site will be selling Nutritional Supplements, A la carte initiated Laboratory testing, Health Books, Media, and Health Equipments. Some sites offer these sale items except I find these sites too busy and I am aiming for a cleaner looking site with very easy and clear navigation through to checkout.Areas of importance will be the “Search Product” function, “Send us a message” function, “Payment Options and “Shipping and Returns” button. These areas must be clearly visible.
I will provide all text, images and design template that need to be loaded on the site. I have already drafted the required excel files, which describe the required text and formatting, which I will provide as a complete set to the successful provider. I will provide each of the images as a JPG image.
I require the image displayed on the front page to cycle through a number of provided images – this functionality can be provided by whatever means the developer wishes (prefer not flash-based).
The developer shall install the following contributions or functionality:
• Search engine optimisation (such as Ultimate SEO URLs, or similar)
• Dynamic Header Tags (such as Header Tags SEO V3.1.8, or similar)
• One Page Check Out
• Livezilla Live Chat (or equivalent)
• Flat Rate Shipping Price (fixed price)
• Suitable payment module to integrate Paypal Express Checkout (I have an existing merchant account).
• Contribution to allow automated upload/synchronisation of product categories and details from an excel spreadsheet (or similar local file) to avoid using web-based ‘admin’ product update functionality.
• Functionality to allow customers to enter discount codes at the checkout • Automated email notifications to store owner email of all purchases. • All other features as per standard osCommerce RC2a functionality Providers are invited to propose additional functionality, which may increase the effectiveness/efficiency of this site.
• The site is directed to US clients only, and shall be regionally customised for US, including
- Language: English only (no support required for multiple languages)
- Date format: MM-DD-YYYY
- Currency: US Dollars
- Tax: 10% GST (Goods and Services Tax) to be included in all displayed pricing, and identified at the checkout
For information, the website will be hosted from an US Server
I will provide full FTP access to the site for the duration of the development. Please advise if any additional access is required.
1. osCommerce site installed and customised with content and functionality described above.
2. Documentation listing the contributions installed and the customisations performed.
3. Evidence that site has been thoroughly tested. I intend to use the original site developer for ongoing maintenance and upgrades of my site as the business grows, depending on the success of the initial installation.
Specific expertise/background that I am seeking:
Experience installing, customising, testing and documenting osCommerce builds.
Timeframe for delivery:
I would like to have this website up and running in 2-3 weeks.