Software support and Selenium test automation with Cucumber/Capybara/Ruby framework.
We are looking for a customer support and test automation person for our cloud based point of sale application.
You must have
- Experience with writing automated Selenium tests.
- Good spoken and written English
- Have experience in software support
- Experience with manual software testing
- The ability to be online in nz/au business hours
- Experience with Ruby
- Experience Cucumber and Capybara
- Experience writing help files
- Some experience with linux admin
- Experience with Pivotal Tracker
Would be nice to have
- Experience making help videos
- An understanding of the retail environment ideally bookshops
As much as possible automate testing support and training
- Cover our application with automated functional tests.
- Check the support email box
- (Answer the phone)
- Proactively follow up customers on the phone
- Update the help file docs (and videos)
- Isolate and reproduce issues
- Ticket issues
Do online setup training (and onsite support)
To apply for this job respond with answers to the points above and any additional relevant experience and answer the following problem.
Write a Selenium test preferably in Ruby to test the online buying process on the following site. Put the code in your cover letter. (If you are familiar with java or c++ etc you can write in these but understand that you will need to learn Ruby to do this job)
1. Add an item to the cart
2. Add a second item to the cart
3. add a third item to the cart
4. Select shipping
5. Remove an item from the cart
6. Check that shipping recalculates correctly
7. Put in a note
8. Select 'account' as payment type
9. Check out
10 Signup a new user
11.Post the order
Skills: email-support, english, training