We are an online travel start up building applications on a big data platform aggregating abundant of travel content and rendering what is relevant for the international travelers. For us rendering the first best impression is the key to our success.
www.cheapesto.com is founded by Tanmay Kar, (www.linkedin.com/in/tanmaykar) who led Travix BV and www.vayama.com to multibillion dollar success with presence in 20 countries with 8 brands.
We are looking to bring on board a very creative designer with engineering coding experience in building web applications end to end from scratch to launch. We are looking for someone who is proficient in discussing about the ideas and vision, create sketches and wireframes fast and turn such sketches and wireframes into mockups and templates screen by screen (100s of those) while providing clarity to engineers to integrate with database and render information flawlessly.
In this leadership role you are expected to build web applications from scratch to finish. This is impossible unless somoene has the ability to grasp the concepts, develop wireframes, design stunning PSD files and slice into awesome web pages using HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap. At this start up stage we have to use all nice and shiny tools and frameworks to be the best and yet deliver perhaps not so perfect pages at fast pace.
Can you do that? You will have the opportunity to work full time, receive some cash and stock options at the beginning and much more possibilities down the line.
• Research and analyze project requirements, conceptualize user experience designs, and collaborate with teams about functional requirements and customer needs.
• Work with scrum teams to provide interaction design deliverables, such as personas, task workflows, and wireframes that communicate design ideas.
• Provide final wireframes and documentation to support design, as well as review the accompanying high-fidelity mockups and annotating those appropriately.
• Draw process flow diagram, site maps and develops 100s of screens for each application end to end to enable interactive communication and engagement with customers and visitors
• Coordinate with engineers in multiple time zones on implementation issues relating to user experience.
• Participate in product usability testing, analyze data, and advise engineers and business team on priority usability issues to be addressed.
• Champion user experience and help to implement cultural change toward user-centered design and development
• Document guidelines for interaction design and patterns.
• Fluent with tools such as adobe suite, microsoft visio, & axure
• Fast and efficient in producing photoshop mockups, wireframes and sketches
• You solve problems from a user-centered perspective, always stepping back to understand the customer needs and desires, and champion the customer at all times
• You strive to create simple and intuitive solutions that are effective and efficient
• You understand a broad range of UX patterns and solutions, knowing how, when, and even when not to use them.