SUPER-DUPER TEAM Needed To Develop Girly Social Game
I'm intending to develop a social game based on an existing game (which I will provide the source code for)
FIRST, LET'S GET RID OF TIME WASTERS.
YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERION:
1. You have at least an average of 4.0 our of 5 rating and above
2. You have an ***EYE POPPING*** profile/portfolio (If you don't have a portfolio please do not apply)
3. You work FAST & your turnaround time is exceptional.
4. You are a REAL team, comprising of real people who work regularly with each other, i.e. you're not just another outsourcer or agency. I will expect to have email/Skype access to certain individuals in your team if the need arises (although the main contact person will be the overall project manager)
5. You have an exceptional command of the English language... like you can speak the "Queen's English" :)
6. You take PRIDE in your work
7. You must be able to create milestones and deliver upon each one!
IF YOU DO NOT FIT THESE CRITERION.... PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!
Now let's get to business!
Your job will be to develop a social game based on an existing IOS game I have ( I will provide the source code) : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ga
It's basically a common girl's dress-up game where the player dresses up characters with different outfits, makeup, accessories, etc.
I want to
(a) redo the graphics and sounds
(b) add in lots of in-app purchases to unlock game objects
(c) implement several social media functions to the game, such as Facebook friend's list integration, notifications, real-time chat, etc.
(d) Have this game playable and synced over multiple platforms - IOS,Android,Facebook (just like how Candy Crush does it)
I will provide the main graphics (all character and game-related), but you must be able to come up with the various game backgrounds and UI elements (eg. game navigation buttons).
Music and sounds will also be your responsibility .
For the right applicant, I'm willing to mention your name in the credits section.
The budget I've listed is a rough estimate, I'm willing to negotiate based on the project requirements.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW
1. Send me your portfolio of your previous work
2. A rough guideline as to how you will deliver (milestones etc)
---->HIT APPLY NOW!
Skills: facebook, mobile-application-development