I am the owner of a start up IT consulting firm based in New York.
I am looking for an Administrative Assistant, to help me run the daily tasks of the firm.
Someone who is smart, energetic, responsible, organized, pays attention to details, aggressive, gets things done and knows the way around with technology.
Must be accessible, online thru email and Skype calls during New York Office Hours
- Data analysis/entry into Excel, Word or other programs
- Research using the Internet or other information databases
- Outbound calling to clients, vendors or others
- Travel planning and coordination
- Email management
- Other miscellaneous tasks that can be performed online
- Light Bookkeeping
- Create Quotes
- Be on top of Tasks and ongoing projects
- Manage Outsourced work
- Pay Bills
- Pay employees
Other tasks include project management, invoicing, web research, data entry, proofreading.
Need to be available during the following hours 8am – 8pm, Sunday through Friday (EST)
You need to be able to speak, read, and write perfect English (native speaker preferred, but not required). You must also be familiar with the following software: Microsoft Office, Basecamp, Google and Skype.
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant preferred
- Broadband Internet connection
- Strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail a must
- Speak and write perfect U.S. English
Skills: research, management, communication-skills, english, analysis