Windows app to restart a .bat file if it goes down
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am using Windows Server 2012 Standard edition.
I need a windows app that will automatically start .bat files. I just need to enter the path of the .bat files and it will run those .bat files for me. If the bat files stop running, it will automatically run the bat files again and again and again every minute. So it will check every minute if the .bat is running or not. if it is not, restart the .bat file. If it is running then do nothing..
Here is a work flow
1. I enter the .bat files path into the app. I can enter as many .bat files as I want.
2. The app will check the status of those .bat files. If any .bat file is not running, it will start those .bat files
3. If those .bat files are running, then do nothing.
4. It keeps checking every minute
5.Make a status option: check how many .bat files are loaded. how many .bat files are running. How many .bat files are stopped. Stop a running bat file.. Start a bat file. Stop all bat files. Restart all bat files.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Build VLC player for IOS and Android for me