(We need to develop non-buggy gameplay scripts for a Unity3d based game)
At 5th Space studios we are looking for a talented Unity 3d developer. We have a wonderful, fun Sci-Fi adventure game set in a far off galaxy. Players assume the role of Ace, from the Astro-Explorer Academy, a space Cadet with a knack for running into trouble. Ace gets a critical assignment to head to the planet Nazca. He along with his super charged, AI controlled, Robo-head gear, end up stranded on an entrancing alien world. Explore deep caverns, icy fields and molten volcanoes unlocking mysterious puzzles trying to find the way home.
We are in need of someone to join our team and assist our development staff in creating gameplay scripts of various kinds.
The game is being developed by veterans of the Games and Visual FX industries having worked and Electronic Arts, Weta Digital, and creating tools such as Mudbox for professional creatives.
We need someone talented in scripting and developing games in Unity 3.5 and higher.
You must posses the following talents:
- You must have at least 100 hours on Odesk
- You should have a 5 Star rating on Odesk
- Take pride in what you are helping to create.
- Have demonstrable experience with scripting in Unity
- Have demonstrable experience preparing and then loading game products onto the apple app store
- Have published at least 3 games to the App Store and be able to show us links to those projects.
- Have an excellent working relationship with game designers and Art Directors to achieve project goals.
- Internet connectivity for communication
- Experience making 2d or 3d character based games in Unity
- Be available to make bug fixes to any code you deliver for up to 2 months after delivery
-Networking knowledge or Shader writing is a big plus
-Must be able to communicate well in written English
*** IMPORTANT ***
1. When you reply begin by typing the code words: Tri Force. This way we know you took time to read what we posted.
2. You must provide work samples that we can see visually the results of what you have created in the past. If we like what we see than I will reply to you.