Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the most cutting edge web technologies out there? Are you looking for a dynamic team, where your ideas and your creativity have a place to be heard? If so, Triple Helix may be the place for you! At Triple Helix, we merge our passion for technology to create cutting edge solutions that have real impact to our customers.
Touchscreens? Yup. Embedded Sensors? Got that too. Geo-Spatial Aware Devices? Of Course! Open Source? All the time! Just a handful of the MANY technologies we play with every day…
We are looking for a special breed of LAMP/PHP application developers to develop our next generation applications and help guide our operational pipeline.
Triple Helix Company Description (Windsor, CT)
At the very core, the DNA of a company is its business data. At the Triple Helix Corporation, we add a third and vital strand to our client’s organizational DNA to create superior decision making capabilities. We create software and innovative technology solutions that help companies easily manage and understand their business data.
Products are created to solve some of the most challenging business problems in the industry and we do it with the best people, the best technologies, and the best solutions that fit the needs of our customers.
This position requires that the candidate have an innate knowledge of the programming and data environment model for multiple operating systems, file formats, system architectures, and programming standards. Most importantly, you will have a direct impact on ensuring our clients have some of the coolest technology products in the world!
• Interface with CIO, CEO, and / or clients directly to create back-end functional spec for major development projects
• Create code and architecture for website and data analysis projects using industry best standards and practices.
• Create, validate and maintain active security standards for website and data analysis projects.
• Perform website functional upgrades and regular website maintenance items as per client requests.
• Provide proper documentation of all code including writing system user manuals for completed projects.
• May direct junior developers in some or all of these tasks where appropriate.
This is a Virtual, Work-at-home (WAH) position. ALL Triple Helix team members work from remote locations using online collaboration tools to manage project communications. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing their own high-speed internet access (with redundancy).
Skills: linux, analysis