configuring IIS7 ARR (Application Request Routing) using URL Rewrite
This job requires ADVANCED URL Rewriting skillson IIS7 ARR. ONLY APPLY if you have those skills.
We have multiple web apps hosted in our internal network . Currently we have direct NAT from public to the corresponding web app using multiple public IP static address.
Instead of having multiple public IP NAT configurations, we intend to use IIS7 ARR server. So what we need is someone to help us out to configure the ARR server using URL Rewrite and reverse proxy to route http/https request to the corresponding server based on http://<domainvalue>/<urlvalue>
We are looking for someone who is skilled and experienced with IIS7 ARR and is able to configure as per our project needs. We will be providing you with a test environment (as per diagram) to test out your solutions.
The following needs to be done
1. The reverse proxy must be setup with IIS 7.0 and ARR.
2. The external facing IIS will have DNS of http://www.domain.com/webapp1 or http://webapp1.domain.com
3. The internal application has DNS of http://dc01/webapp1 (dc01 can be hosting several websites. And other web apps can also be hosted on other servers.
4. Any requests for "http" must redirect to "https" first for certain application.
5. Please view the diagram for detailed configuration of all other web apps.
7. In summary, based on the external dns name of http://<domainvalue>/<urlvalue>;, it will route to appropriate website folder within the same server / or different server in our internal network
Upon successful configurations in the test environment, you will need to guide us through implementing your solution in our production environment. Step-by-step instuctions must be documented so we can try roll this out to production ourselves.