We're looking for a talented and enthusiastic Game Developers to join our fast-paced, result-oriented game development team.
You’ll be creating lots of fun, exciting and challenging games that will be enjoyed by millions of players and game enthusiasts worldwide. Plus have a chance to be part of the team who creates games for popular companies like BigFish, PopCap, Disney and many more!
To develop and implement scalable and dynamic interactive casual games in Flash and HTML5
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineer or related field.
At least 1-2 years work experience in game development
- Proficient in Actionscript 3.0 and HTML5
- Good understanding of OOP concept
- Very good understanding of MVC framework
- Flex/Flash Builder
- Basic understanding of UML Modeling
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written English, are required.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Attentive listening skills and attention to detail are necessary to be effective in this role
- Ability to work cross-functionally and learn quickly
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline intensive environment.
- Good problem solving skills, bias for action, decisive, strong time
- Turn concepts and design into compelling, interactive game application that functions the way it’s supposed to.
- Work on several projects at any given time and may be asked to provide assistance at all phases, from concept to production.
- Develop, perform test and debug User Interface codes for animation products and prototypes to provide support to company.
- Develop clear and clean codes to align animations with User Interface features.
- Coordinate with senior managers to determine project goals and provide direction to achieve set goals
- Assist creative team to integrate technology with animations for interactive projects
- Working to production deadlines and meeting clients' commercial requirements
If you're "THE" person for this job, please send us your CV with your resume including links to your work samples.
Great opportunity awaits the right candidate. Apply now!
Skills: games, science, mvc, english, management, design, test