We are seeking a talented Program Manager. You need to be able to
1) Communicate effectively.
2) Available on project days for 6-7 days/week @1-2 hrs/ day in the week.
3) Proof of having managed a team as you will be talking about this in the interview. Including ability to hire programmers on a diverse portfolio of skill sets, set timelines, submit work reports and budget cost.
Your role is more supervisory and quality control than actual programming, but you are expected to have web/ app programming experiences in,
- customizing php/mysql applications such as oscommerce, active collab, kayako and lime survey.
- template modifications with html, php/mysql and css.
- fixing hosting errors and configuration issues.
- evaluating server setup and hardware
- work with liquid web customer service to resolve any server issues
- email configuration issues.
- creating mobile applications for Android and iPhone.
Please send in your cover letter and resume. Thank you.
Cool Talent Hunter