We need articles written on the topic of home security, locks, etc. They will be informational news articles.
We have upto 90 articles that need to be written, so our price point is under $12/article. The best price from the best candidate will be awarded & we will start with 2-3 articles to make sure they are professional & of quality.
Once we know you are the writer for us, we will need 20 articles per week.
1. You must be fluent in English. We won't accept articles that sound like they were written by foreigners.
2. You must research the topic before you write the articles.
3. Each article should be 300-500 words.
4. Must pass copyscape.
5. We may give you the keywords to insert, but we want the article to be natural sounding, no keyword stuffing.
6. You must know Word's Track Changes so when I edit & send you the article back you can see the changes I've made & accept/reject them & make your own comments.
We want to hire minimum 2-3 writers. For the right person there will be ongoing work.
Please provide the following:
1. I'd like to see 4 articles you have written.
2. Confirm you know Track Changes.
3. Tell me how much you charge per article - flat rate & then bid on 2, 3 or 4 depending on your per article price rate.
4. How long does it take you before you get us the article?
5. The steps you normally go through when writing an article.