Groovy Grails Developer
Loc: Edison, NJ
Contact: Raj Rane :: email@example.com ; 732 823 8166
We, XDuce Corporation are working with Directly with the client to support the Web Development initiative using Open Source. Client is looking for professional with Groovy/Grail expertise in Agile Scrum environment for Fulltime position with XDuce's CLIENT located in Central NJ.
You will play a key role in a major initiative which will impact the business for years to come. Talk about job satisfaction- you will be able to see your contributions to the initiative have a direct impact of the strategic direction of the business. This will be a challenging & rewarding role at the same time would be great fun.
• Oversees and implements delivery of high-profile web applications that are the basis of substantial revenue
• Assists project manager in development of project plans including time/cost estimates and deliverable dates
• Reviews, analyzes, modifies, and creates applications including coding, testing, debugging, integration and installation
• Documents technical requirements for databases, applications, and technology infrastructure
• Consults with team members and business development associates to identify current industry challenges, clarify product objectives, gather requirements, test and debug applications
• Provides expertise in all aspects of application and system design and application development
• Specific skills related to front-end development technologies include: HTML5, CSS3, Responsive design, jQuery, user-interface design experience.
• Mobile development is a Plus
• Minimum of 5 years programming in a spring/ hibernate and/or Grails/ Groovy
• He/she must be a technologically savvy knowledge worker who seeks out technology solutions to business challenges
• Specific technology knowledge and experience needed to produce the desired outcomes include the following:
• Command of Grail and Groovy and / or Spring Hibernate
• Specific skills related to front-end development technologies include: HTML5, CSS3, Responsive design, jQuery, user-interface design experience
• Mobile development (iOs and Android) is a Plus
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or related field such as Math, Physics or Engineering Advanced degree helpful