Native German business professional with project management experience
We‘re looking for a Native German business professional who can help us overview the following project:
We are an internet based service provider that allows our client company's employee remote-access to its email, calendars, groupware, and file servers without worrying about security issues. We are based in Japan but thinking of expanding our business globally.
Currently, our web service offers more than 3 languages but we would like to add German to our language selection and need your help to make this happen. You will act as our project manager, help us find translators, do the final check of the language changed website. You will be overseeing the project from the beginning till the end.
Here are the requirements to be eligible for this project:
1. Broadband connection
We will be exchanging large files and talking over video Skype so broadband connect is required.
- You will have to be a native German speaker and a fluent English speaker.
- We need someone with a professional business background who has at least one of the following criteria:
- Has an MBA from a US or European school
- Has held a management position in a multi-national company
- Has a "Linked'in" account with at least one endorsed skills which is relevant to this project.
Please put in your credentials in detail when applying for this position.
3. Application Deadline
We would like to interview you so please submit your application by October 8 noon (Japanese Standard Time).
4. Interview Date
If qualified as an applicant, we will be sending you an interview invitation.
Please contact us if you have any questions.