I know I put this in the admin area, but we once found a great admin guy who did this work, so there's no harm in seeing if someone who does admin has a sharp technical mind.
We need someone to organize & wrap our business kit with security software from http://www.secure-ebook.com/. We are being told the file is corrupt.
You must have the following skills:
1. Be a techie who knows all about .exe files, PDFs, find where things are located on a server, etc.
2. Be able to combine the files into such a way so that they are laid out in order.
3. Follow the instructions on the above site to wrap them with the security software. If you can unwrap existing files that have already been wrapped with this software, that is a bonus.
4. Test the kit after its finished to make sure it opens properly.
5. Figure out why the file got corrupted.
6. You are a fast, but methodical worker & have a strong work ethic.
7. You are sharp & have common sense.
8. Your English is pretty much fluent (written, reading & vocal) Preference will be given to people from English speaking countries.
9. If you know PHP, that is a bonus. We aren't sure if our application caused the corruption or our hosting company did.
10. You care about your clients & are easy to work with.
Please provide the following:
1. Your technical experience in relation to what I wrote above.
2. Acknowledge that you took a quick look at the security software above.
Thank you & we look forward to working with you.
Skills: test, english, pdf