Nightlife Social Media Consulting is a new Digital Marketing Agency specialized in the Nightlife Industry. We offer a full range of digital marketing services to our clients geared toward driving more customers to their venues and increasing customer loyalty.
Nightlife Social Media Consulting is looking for a Website Designer. The Web Designer is responsible for the development and design of major and minor Web applications and components for Nightlife Venues and Promoters. The developer will design, develop, test and deliver web sites, applications and components. Enhancements and defect resolution will be required on an ongoing basis. Best practices and design methods will be utilized to insure the success of the projects. The developer will have the ability to create web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design, through production deployment. They will be required to have experience in graphics, layout, scripting, programming, as well as development involving compatibility and seamless integration with various technologies such as, but not limited to, Java and ColdFusion.
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
Website Designer duties:
• Meets Marketing Director and Digital Marketing Team via video conferencing, email and instant messaging to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
• Interprets the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
• Operates effectively as a member of the Digital Marketing Team.
• Also operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
• Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
• Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
• Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
• Works directly with the Graphic Designer for content and layouts.
• Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
• Utilizes storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
• Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
• Handles the graphics for up to 15 clients simultaneously
• Keeps abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash.
Website Designer Responsibilities:.
• Experience in developing websites and/or web applications. Minimum of 2 years of web design and development experience is required.
• Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing usability.
• Solid understanding of Search Engine Optimization.
• Solid understanding of Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
• Front-end and some back-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality.
• Practical exposure and/or experience with some or all of the following: Java Server Pages and Java, XML, PHP, Oracle, MS SQL Server, ColdFusion Server, CFML, CFScript, IIS, Windows Server environments.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
• BS / BA university degree a plus.
• Nightclub Website Design experience, a plus.
• Marketing, Sales, Branding, Social Media experience, a plus.
• Fluent English
This position will begin in Mid to Late July 2013. We are now collecting proposals to determine the best candidate. This position will pay approximately $1,666.67 a month. This contract will be renewed monthly, and this could become a full-time position.
Skills: marketing, design, test, graphics, video, english