We are looking for a new colleague to handle English and Japanese customer support tickets using Zendesk, for a smartphone app (with versions for Android and iOS.
Your tasks will be to:
1. Review unanswered tickets.
2. Reply to emails using a prewritten template or customize the message, depending on the case.
3. Escalate to second level when needed.
4. Report bugs found during the support process.
The estimated workload is 5h per week, more or less, and may increase as we grow.
You need to be a native Japanese speaker with excellent English skills - you will handle Japanese emails with priority; but also English emails as needed. (If you are not a native Japanese speaker, but your level is very good and you fulfill all the other requirements, please make sure that you have a completed Japanese language test on your profile and we would be glad to consider you.)
In addition, please apply if you are:
- Highly reliable, responsible and dedicated,
- A team player,
- Customer Oriented - you like helping them and finding solutions to their issues.
- Tech -Savvy - You should love to “play around” with an app and find potential bugs or replicate the ones that users report.
- Familiar with Zendesk - macros, dynamic content, overall workflow.
- Available for a weekly call on Fridays, usually at 11am PST.
You also need to own an Android device to be able to use the app yourself. If you also own an iOS device (iPhone, iPad) it would be a plus. A good, stable Internet connection is also required.
What we can offer you:
- A very friendly, open-minded remotely-connected team,
- A flexible schedule - you can work on your own schedule, as long as you handle your assigned tickets on a daily basis. The only "fixed" element is a weekly follow up call, so we can all get together and discuss what happened throughout the week.
- Highly competitive payment.
- Initial training material plus training-on-the-job and a team that is constantly available to help you and answer your questions.
- A long-term commitment.
To apply, please respond as follows:
1. In the first line write which Android phone model you use.
2. Explain your previous experience with customer support.
3. Provide a few details about the Zendesk features that you are most familiar with.
Shortlisted candidates will take a brief comprehension test before going further with an interview.
Thank you and good luck!