We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, and team player individual who is capable of creating unique and elegant website templates utilizing the latest tools in the industry. Your designs MUST fulfill our up-scale client needs. You will be required to immediately start collaborating with our highly-skilled developers and contribute to projects already in production. Advanced web and graphic design skill is required. You must also have a clear understanding of e-commerce website structure, layout, and product tree. We are looking for someone who can learn new concepts, adapt to changes quickly, and research new technologies without direct supervision. You must also effectively communicate with our team here is USA.
You MUST have at least 3 years of proven experience with the following:
• HTML 5
• CSS 3
• Help the team to design elegant website templates in PSD format
• Ability to turn the PSD design to functional web templates using CSS
• Ability to create beautiful movements utilizing CSS and jQuery
• Ability to research, analyze, and reproduce web templates based on other existing websites
• Ability to search for professional related photos needed for a design work
• Ability to research a subject and come up with a related design and content
• Ability to design beautiful product advertisements
• Time management: being able to deliver the projects on-time is the most crucial requirement of this position.
• Fluent in English
• Excellent time management skills to meet the deadlines
• Working Hours: weekdays, 3PM to 12AM PST with 1hr break. You should be available for Skype call or chat during your entire working hours.
• Clear understanding of e-Commerce website template structures, layout, functions, and product tree
Desired Skills: (Not Required)
Base Monthly Salary: $500.00 USD / Month via oDesk.
Monthly Bonus: $100 - $250.00 (depending on work quality and delivery time)
Paid Vacation: 10 days (after one year of work)
This is a full-time position –160 hours per month. You may be required to work more than 160 hours per month if the deadlines are approaching and the project is behind. You must not take other projects since you will be working full time for i-Showcase,
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please reply to this ad with your resume and examples of your work.
We take candidates ONLY from Philippines.
Skills: design, research, english, management