Thank you for taking the time to view this job posting. I am looking for an iOS and Android developer to create the following for me:
- Have a login form where a delivery driver will use their login credentials.
- When the delivery driver logs in, it will grab a list of addresses. I can present this in a plist format, a JSON array, or whatever you would like.
- Based off of the address list, it will give them directions to each of these locations. Ideally, if it tells them how long it will take to get to each address, that would be great.
- Send the current GPS coordinates to the web app every x amount of seconds or minutes.
Essentially what is happening is we will be using the GPS coordinates so the manager can see where the delivery driver is currently located. The directions that are being sent will have already been validated from Google Maps (We can give a lat/long if that works better) and has determined which order to go to each location. We just need the app to be telling the delivery driver where to go.
I would like to use Google Maps for this, and not the Apple Maps.
Please note: If you only know Objective-C, or Java, that is fine. If you think this can be done in PhoneGap or something, that is fine too. I am open to what suggestions you have. Please let me know how you would do it, how much it will cost, and how long it will take.
Thanks again for taking the time to read this. I look forward to hearing from you.
Skills: json, gps
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Easy Windows Application