Site Admin/Prestashop Expert/Tech Team Leader *Guarantee Required*
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
This position available is a specialist/Team Leader position and requires a commitment from you. You MUST have Prestashop experience, as we run Version 188.8.131.52. If you can't solve these listed problems, please don't accept the position.
PRESTASHOP 1.5 EXPERTS ONLY
What I need from you is a guaranteed commitment that if you don't solve these issues, then you will offer a complete refund. I ask this because I'm looking for someone who can solve these specific issues, and if you can't, I really can't afford to hire you.
And I am sorry if I sound irritated, the team I currently have working on SmallPetFeeders.com has not been able to stabilize the website in over a month and I really need someone who can take charge of the team and tell me who needs to get the boot and who is worth keeping. I also need someone who is going to have the answer to these problems...
1. When a client places an order, and pays for it, for example through paypal, and after payment is redirected to the website, where they are given a blank page (with the exception of page template loading) with the following error...
Fatal error: Uncaught Unknown column 'id_cart_rule' in 'field list'<pre>INSERT INTO `ps_loyalty` (`id_loyalty_state`, `id_customer`, `id_order`, `id_cart_rule`, `points`, `date_add`, `date_upd`) VALUES ('1', '324', '786', '0', '5', '2013-02-07 16:08:01', '2013-02-07 16:08:01')</pre> thrown in /home/smallpet/public_html/classes/
From my end (backoffice), the order is registered, but there is no status that is set with the order, leaving a "--" where "Payment Accepted" usually is.
2. In a related error, the Order Comments are not being sent to the customer when sent through the Order in Backoffice. Although after pressing send, it does say "Payment Sent" although it doesnt and it also is not listed at the bottom as normal.
3. When a voucher refund is issued on a product, it does not issue to the client, nor does it create it in the system.
4. We are unable to Refund the entire Paypal amount, as we used to be able to under the Order in Backoffice.
5. Customers are having problems creating an account at checkout, as they used to be able to. If the customer doesnt create their account and log in before adding items to their cart and checking out, it causes problems, and they say they are sent back to the original home page WITH AN EMPTY CART instead of being logged in and sent to the same Checkout page they were on before.
6. When I try to Create an Order from Backoffice, I get as far as adding products to the order, address, customer, and everything, and when I click "Create Order" or "Process Order', it gives an error about Fields needing to be filled in, although they are filled in.
These tasks are to be completed on a per job payment, as if you can't solve these issues in entirety, I won't be able to pay the full amount, if at all, determined by how many of the errors were corrected. After you've proved a capable team leader and can accomplish tasks as I need them done, we'll talk about an hourly wage on our permanent team.
I'm a very plain spoken man, and really do my best to drive my contractors to their fullest potential, but I'm also very understanding and level-headed. It's my job as the CEO to make sure that I execute the business plan correctly, completely, and to ensure all the "wheels in the clock are turning smoothly", and that is my top priority, but there is no reason why we have to be unfeeling machines, so I enjoy a loose personality that can accomplish his or her tasks when it comes time to get things done. Another small fact about me is I'm a state licensed and nationally certified massage therapist in the United States, and have a heavily Buddhist and Dharma way of thinking, and I believe we all have a very special purpose in this world, and mine is to bring Small Pet Feeders to the forefront of Exotic Pet Nutrition and Supply, Live Fishing Bait and Supply, and Organic Pest Control industries with new Live Plants and other Organisms regularly being introduced to our main stock.
I need a Technical assistant that will be my top tech advisor, and will ensure that our tech team in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and the Philippines operates at full efficiency, accomplishing all the projects I set forth to be completed. We are not a big company yet, so we can't afford steep salaries right off, especially with all the labor and data entry left to be done, but I'm looking to add a member to my inner circle who will help conduct our operations on the Eastern side of the globe.
I feel like there is definitely something wrong with the Order Tables in our database with the variety of errors we have. If you can, I would really appreciate your help in leading our tech team. Please no applicants who can "try".
NO AGENCIES! We want a team member, not an agency to accomplish a job.
Small Pet Feeders LLC
Skills: paypal, debugging, leadership