· Develops, reviews, baselines and executes project plans, schedules and budgets.
· Identifies schedules, milestones
· Organizes and guides project operations through the use of Liberty Mutual methodologies
· Functions independently with limited supervision from a Manager or Director.
· Ensures team delivers accurate and complete project documentation
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and a minimum of 8 years of IT project management experience.
· Experience managing complex large scale projects/programs.
· Must have experience managing multiple projects and or programs (multi – year) in the 2M-5M dollar range
· Must have strong communication skills and be able to present to all levels of an organization.
· Ability to deliver a project(s) on time
· Able to manage projects from inception to successful implementation.
· Thorough knowledge of project management concepts, practices, and techniques (Project Management certification preferred).
· Experience with Waterfall and Agile methodology
· Insurance background a plus.