Add & Update links on many product pages (HTML/PDF)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for someone with Volusion experience to add 2 text links in the ingredient section of many product pages.
TASK #1 - Look at the product pages
You will notice the ‘ingredients tab’ and the MSDS logo with links below the listed ingredients. Check this example of what we want : http://shop.cleanattitude.com/prod
TASK #2 - Look at the PDF files
You will notice how we organized our files & folders on the server : http://shop.cleanattitude.com/v/vs
TASK #3 - Create text link to PDF files
Add links under the listed ingredients. You need to do some HTML and make sure to link with the proper PDF file on the server (language, continent, product). You will have to make this for every products (80) with the exception of these products (memberships, bundles, gift-certificate);
- Look at example (check the ingredient tab) http://shop.cleanattitude.com/prod
- Include MSDS Logo (http://shop.cleanattitude.com/v/vs
- Add text ‘Material Safety Data Sheet (America | Europe | Korea (*if available))’
- Have ‘America’, ‘Europe’ & ‘Korea’ for the anchor text
- Link to files located on server (not Dropbox)
- Links should open in new tab (target=’_blank’)
- Links should have no follow attribute (rel='nofollow')
- Make sure links are functional !!!
TIPS & TRICKS
To save time, open the PDF file, then find the product on the website, edit the product by adding the appropriate links, save & verify.