This is the ideal role for an ambitious web developer looking to improve their skills and progress their career in an open and creative environment. You work in a stable and successful company and take responsibility with a lot of personal and professional satisfaction.
The position is full time, you will be mentored by two other talented developers who work on the software. The software you will develop has 3 key components, a Backoffice, a website and an XML interface connectivity.
Only serious and experienced developers need apply with at least the following qualifications:
- Setting up sites in PHP and software development
- Developing the application with Zend Framework and according to coding standards (MVC)
- Building websites to XHTML/CSS standards
- Cross browser display and technical testing
- Deploying sites to multiple server in a Linux / LAMP setup
- Maintaining the software
Skills: linux, mvc