We are looking for a support representative, for a SaaS company, providing a Live Chat solution: www.helponclick.com.
The position involves ensuring customer support via Live Chat and email, as well as Skype and phone. (Skype chats and phone calls are rare though).
The work schedule is Monday to Friday, between 9am - 4pm (GMT +2:00). We need someone to be AVAILABLE AND ONLINE to handle incoming requests within this timeframe, however the net daily workload will usually sum up to 3 hours, many times less, sometimes more.
In addition, the selected candidate would need to be available during the weekend, for up to 1h, to handle incoming email tickets only.
European candidates are preferred due to the time zone constrains.
The most suitable candidate should:
- Be RESPONSIBLE
- Have very good English skills – understanding, writing, speaking,A neutral or american accent is preferred
- Be experienced with Technical support and have a technical background – REQUIRED.
- Know his/her was around the Internet,
- Learn fast – especially when it comes to technical information, You will need to go over a product manual and attend a training session to learn about the software.
We are looking for a RELIABLE person, who has a sense of responsibility and is willing to engage in a long-term collaboration.
To apply to this position, please let us know:
- What is your experience with Customer Service / Technical Support?
- What is your time zone?
- How do you know which is the header of a website? / How do you write a closing Body Tag? – An advantage if you can answer any of these two questions.
- Any other information that you believe is important about yourself and that can make us choose you for this project.
$400 per month. This is a great opportunity for a freelancer, already working from home and having time for additional work.
Again, please do not apply if you cannot be online during the specified timeframe or if you have a regular day job. Availability is important.
Looking forward to your applications!
Skills: english, training