So here is the deal.....I'm just absolutely swamped with iOS mobile app projects and can't handle them by myself
I'm looking for hardcore iOS developers that have experience either working multiple jobs, or managing a team.
I thought it would slow down right about now......but I keep getting phone calls every day.
We have several business models.....either you manage the developer and 70-80% of the billing goes to the developer.....and the rest will be split by us.
OR, you do the project yourself and me and you split the billing.
**** YOU MUST BE COMFORTABLE WITH TAKING INTERVIEWS ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ON THE TEAM.
- 4 years experience working with iOS (including iOS version 6)
- Expert level knowledge in full iOS SDK, including Cocoa Touch, Xcode and Objective-C development
- Expert knowledge of full stack and all layers of the stack (UI to DB)
- Object design, data modeling, and SW architecture experience
- Expert level knowledge of JQuery mobile, JSON, AJAX, HTML 5
- Enjoys creating functional products with creative UI
- Strong SQL skills
- Experienced in Behavioral/Test Driven Development (BDD/TDD)
- Develop and expand infrastructure to scale with demand, providing fault-tolerance and predictability
- Tackle a wide variety of coding problems throughout the stack
- Troubleshoot and maintain production and testing environments. Contribute to diagnosing and solving performance issues whenever the occur
- Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment
SKILLS (MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH ALL):
MUST HAVE SHIPPED MULTIPLE APPS TO APPLE APP STORE
- Looking for video game apps
- Looking for barcode scanner apps (using iPhone camera)
- Looking for social media apps
Skills: billing, design, json, test, video