Executive Personal Assistant to CEO
Executive Personal Assistant to CEO
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
A unique and successful group of London venues operating at the top end of the corporate hospitality business seeks a unique individual. We are looking for a natural born leader and entrepreneur to join our exciting, award winning prestigious Events Venues & Retail Hospitality Company.
The company founder built the company around the idea of creating the ultimate Media & Hospitality Destination with Global Brand Recognition. He was passionate about offering a unique Venue filled with opulence, creativity, imagination and luxury with 5* service and cuisine. The Business has now entered into an exciting period of change with the conception of new spaces and current projects.
The ideal candidate will have the acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously mixing long term projects with the urgency of immediate demands on the operations.
He or she must also have the demonstrated ability to deal with highly confidential information and act as a liaison between the Chief Executive Officer and other constituencies, both internal and external.
While the Executive Personal Assistant will not have direct reports he/she must exhibit the skills to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others, the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships and the capability to interact within all levels of the organization.
After working closely with our CEO in this role for some time the Executive Personal Assistant will ultimately be prepared to become a key member of our senior management team.
• Executive project oversight: Acts on the authority of the office of the CEO to oversee strategic projects with a primary focus on initiatives affecting the value chain that typically require cross functional resource allocation.
• Facilitates the process of project solicitation, selection, prioritization, implementation, and monitoring.
• Ad-hoc analysis and decision support
• Disseminates information and communicates ideas on behalf of the CEO
• Designee to originate areas of opportunity internally and externally
• Maintains the Strategic Plan and facilitates the annual process
• “Executive-on-demand” for backstopping vacancies providing bench strength
• Operates a reporting system and dashboard
• Serves as a first alert system
• Oversees a central data repository for capturing, cataloging, analyzing and disseminating key lessons and resources
• “Ambassador” for the CEO, buffering communication with other members of the strategic team in cases where there are sensitive issues. Takes initial meetings with outside parties for screening purposes or as a representative of the CEO’s office for greater accessibility.
• Introvert and Extrovert capabilities
• Unimpeachable integrity
• Emotional intelligence
• The ability to give and receive constructive criticism
• Diplomacy skills
• Keen judgment
• Discerning ability to recognize salient business issues that “move the needle”
• Finely honed communication skills
o Upwards to the CEO
o Laterally to others on the executive team
o Downward throughout the organizational chart
• A multi-facetted lattice work of mental models and case study to draw upon
• Project management
• Sensitivity and orientation to identify systemic issues
• Time management
• Trouble shooting and creative system orientated solutions
• Professional reporting methodologies
• Information gathering and analysis
• A keen mind and multi-focal intelligence
In this highly commercial position, you will be expected to work directly with the company owner to oversee the board of Directors within the comapny. Working with the owner, you will help introduce a sales & business strategy that can be implemented across the business. You will oversee the marketing, sales, operations and finance departments of the business reporting directly to the owner. As an excellent communicator you will work closely with the Board of Directors.
The successful candidate will possess a strong understanding of figures, including margins, net profits, invoicing, profit & loss and budgets but will also be dynamic and forceful in their approach to business.
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience as a Senior PA or Executive PA.
Skills: management, analysis, marketing, finance