Modification of Website
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
1. The website is already live but require twinkling in order to meet the need of the organisation.It was initially developed using Wordpress and we intend to stick to that.
2. The website is for a training organisation wanting to use it (the website) as a medium of reaching out to prospective clients.
3. It is meant to provide information for prospective students who re interested in taking up a training and employers wanting to train their staff or individual wanting to up skill or change career but require training.
4. It should be design in a way that it ranks very high on the search engine
5. On each of the pages, the user should be able to increase or decrease the font size dynamically
7. The non-technical staff of the organisation should be able to update the content of the website
• It should list courses within each programme area and the location
• It should provide details of each courses
• It should inform the user start date, cost and the number of places left
• It should allow for future bookings of course
• To be able to link the application from the course page
• To be able to take payment online through paypal or just reserving a place and to make payment later
The office users should be able to do the followings:
* Add new courses and location and dates
* Upload new courses by themselves
*. Create new job adverts in Working for us, load the job description
* The prospective employee should be able to apply for jobs.
* Print application form both for the staff that applied for employment and student applying for training courses
* Also, the prospective student should have a profile page where they can pay in a situation where they could not pay at the first contact