Summary of Work
We are seeking an ideal candidate (or candidates) for developing a new social networking site geared towards the creative industry.
The Developer will be responsible for creating the site head-to-toe. We have all the UI/UX design finished...we need a lead dev to structure the database, and write all the code.
This role involves the design and implementation of modules allowing customizable navigation flow, social network integration, metrics gathering, and site security. We need the ability to embed content (images and video) from a host of websites including, YouTube, Vimeo, IMDB, Soundscloud, and more.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop complex web applications that integrate with all major social networks (facebook, twitter, etc.)
• Code pages to meet project goals, user needs, industry standards and aggressive timelines
• Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards and functions correctly across targeted browsers
**Must develop the code with strong NOTES to hand off to future developers.
• Ability to hand-code HTML/CSS/JS
• Scaling of JS server with Heroku or compatible cloud server
• Experience developing with NoSQL and Zend framework
• Facebook application development experience preferred
• Experience capturing video from end-user machines, and displaying embedded streaming video playback
• Web security design/implementation experience
• Knowledge with UX development is a PLUS