We're looking to partner with a developer for ongoing development contract work (price is per project). We need someone easy to communicate with in English from 9AM to 5PM EST.
We take on a variety of projects, so we need someone with a wide array of skills. Most importantly, we want someone who brings a lot to our team beyond simply programming. We want someone with great ideas and someone who is passionate about the web and the future of the internet technology.
Here are some must have skills:
- Wordpress theme building
- Wordpress theme frameworks
- Wordpress plugins
- Thourough understanding of Twitter Bootstrap/Initalizr
- Great PSD slicing skills
- Web Application development skills (SAAS skills are a big plus)
- Modern, responsive techniques
- CSS preprocessor (LESS/Compass)
- Ability to quickly learn and integrate APIs
- Very good grasp of web standards
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 microformats
- Strong knowledge of at least one PHP framework
- Experience with RoR is a big plus, but not as important as PHP
Here are some nice to have skills:
- Social Media API integration, particularly Facebook
- WHMCS billing software development
- Drupal, Joomla, Perch and other CMS
- InfusionSoft, Hubspot and other marketing CMS
- CRM and SAAS programming knowledge (please let us know which ones)
- VOIP software development
- Linux server management/programming is a plus
Be sure to let us know which of these skills you have and which you have less experience with. We also want to know some of your rates for more "standard" projects. How much would you charge to take 5 PSD pages and transfer them to responsive HTML5? What about 5 PSD pages to responsive Wordpress theme?
Before we start working together, we will need some effective way to test your skills. We don't want to waste your time or get you to work for free, so we would appreciate if you could suggest a way that we could evaluate your skills effectively that would be fair to both parties.
Skills: english, test, billing, infusionsoft, marketing, voip, twitter, facebook, linux, management
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Lead Web Developer