Web Developer Wanted for Ecommerce Aggregator Website
We are looking to build a website that aggregates ecommerce sites. We would first like to target the RSS feeds of sites built on 3 ecommerce platforms - e.g. Magento, BigCommerce and Shopify RSS feeds .
Graphic design of all pages has been completed and will be provided to you, along with a full description of all functionalities. You will need to convert the design into HTML5 using one of the CSS frameworks, either Twitter Bootstrap3 or Zurb Foundation. The site should be "responsive" and look good on both a desktop and mobile / tablet screens.
We would like the work done in a framework such as PHP frameworks symfony 2, zend framework2 or the ruby framework ruby on rails.
1. Help select the most appropriate development tools to use to build my website.
2. Detailed tech design, build and initial testing of the website across all browsers and platforms
3. Advise on hosting strategy
* Serious bidders only
* Experienced in all aspect of web design, development and hosting
* Examples of websites you have designed/built
* Ability to get started quickly
* Will require a plan to be developed with timeline for production
* Clean well documented code
* Looking for fixed fee for total cost to build. PLEASE NOTE THE BUDGET IS A REQUIRED FIELD ON ODESK AND NOT FIXED - WE ARE GATHERING QUOTES AND TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION COST (VALUE) AND EXPERIENCE.
* Propose 5 milestones (feel free to suggest something different):
a. Getting started - 5% of total
b. Tools selected, design agreed - 5% of total
c. Site ready for user testing - 25%
d. User testing complete - 40%
e. Website live - 25%
Please contact me with any questions or for more information.