Web Designer Needed
The Web Designer is responsible for the development and design of business critical web pages, web applications and components. This position will also test and deliver any required enhancements needed. This person will own each project from the requirements stage, through design, through production deployment. They will be required to have experience in graphics and website layout.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
• Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
• Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
• Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
• Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
• Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
• Solid understanding of navigation and GUI for maximizing usability.
• Front-end and some back-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front- to back-end functionality.
• Practical exposure and/or experience with some or all of the following: Java Server Pages and Java, XML, PHP, Oracle, MS SQL Server, CFML, CFScript, IIS, Windows Server environments.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must be based in the United States.
• Must be proficient in English.
Skills: design, test, graphics