Both English and Spanish speaking applicants welcome.
We are am looking for a FULL time PHP programmer who can work for us dedicated and not on anyone else's project.
the purpose of this role is to join our development team be a programmer making websites primarily in PHP and HTML.
This PHP developer role means you will be cutting up designs and programming them into websites, installing CMS software other database related programming/activities.
You will report to your dedicated project manager:
You MUST BE familiar with the following technologies to apply:
- Adobe Skills (photoshop, dreamweaver)
Desired but not required skills:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Programming and building websites
- Installing websites into CMS software (wordpress, concrete5 and Magento).
- Integration of websites into online merchant facilities (eg. paypal, eWay, ANZ, Westpac etc)
We need constant update on what is happening, We need someone who is extremely reliable and proactive.
We need a programmer who can work 0930AM to 1730PM Sydney time.
Initial Salary is $500 a month. 40hrs a week Sydney time.
In order to be considered for this position your bid must be $30. No more no less. Otherwise our bid will be automatically declined.
Please answer this questions:
1. Can you work 0930-1730 Sydney Time?
2. Can you work full time 8 hours a day with us only?
3. What programming languages do you know and how many years on each?
4. What is the harddest and best project you have recently completed? Please send us links so we can assess.
5. When can you start?
We are looking for individuals and not agencies!
We look forward to working with you.
Skills: english, apache, paypal