A digital marketing agency based in Montreal and New York areas, creating innovative digital solutions for top brands is looking for non-relational DB specialist, that is willing to move to Canada and work in Montreal office until the project is accomplished (approximately 6 months). The company will provide accommodation, cover travel expenses, visa application support and offer additional benefits.
• Setting up non-relational databases on Linux platform
• Designing database schema for big amount of data in enterprise solutions
• Creating well-secured web interfaces for the DB
• Back-end performance optimization and fine-tuning of the underlying system
• Appropriate higher education
• 4+ years of general IT/Database/Programming experience
• 2+ years of MongoDB or an equivalent NoSQL database experience
• Experience with any open-source web framework capable of handling high volume traffic
• Excellent verbal and written English
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Skills: marketing, linux, english