I am the VP of a small but growing U.S.-based product (headphones) company seeking a highly-educated, English-proficient assistant to handle customer service and inquiries for my company.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in Customer Service, Excel and Word, GoogleDocs, BigCommerce and Zendesk.
Specific Job Duties:
1. Address user issues with the items, such as quality concerns or usability questions.
2. Handle refund/repair requests by looking up customer orders in our support system and following up with me directly.
3. Respond to emails regarding the product and to communicate about suggestions.
4. Preference will be given to VA's with experience with BigCommerce and Zendesk.
5. Updating spreadsheets
1. Customer Service
2. E-mail management
3. Compiling customer e-mail lists
4. Compile a database of customer service issues for future planning
5. Excel spreadsheets
6. Various administrative tasks
1. High-level English proficiency
2. Previous experience a must
3. Daily availability during EST working hours (12:30pm - 2:30pm)
4. Reliable, competent, trustworthy
How to apply:
To apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your customer service experience
2. Your weekly availability (Can you work M-F 12:30pm-2:30pm EST)?
3. Experience with BigCommerce? (Y/N)
4. Experience with Zendesk? (Y/N)
5. English writing skills (1-10)?