We have a website that was built using PHP. We already have a lead programmer. We are looking for a junior programmer to help with the launch.
1. 3 years experience with PHP
2. Good working experience with JQuery, CSS and HTML, etc.
3. Prior experience with e-commerce
4. Prior experience with SEO, PPC or website design is beneficial but not critical
5. Must be located in South Florida
How to Apply
If you are interested, please send us a copy of your resume and a cover letter. In the cover letter, please include the following:
1. A detailed overview of your expertise related to the above requirements
2. Links to websites that you’ve developed using PHP
3. A brief explanation of the role you played in each website
4. The city or county in South Florida where you are located
5. Your proficiency with English (on a scale of 1 to 5)
6. Your hourly rate for a long term project such as this
Our Hiring Process
1. Suitable applicants will be contacted for a telephone interview
2. They will be required to sign an industry standard confidentiality agreement
3. They will be tested using a backup / duplicate copy of the website to ensure they have the necessary skills
Only independent contractors in South Florida should apply. No agencies please.
Skills: design, english