Closed - This job posting has been filled.
To give you some background, I am a website designer in California that has four consistent clients. However, there's a lot of tedious stuff that I would prefer to have someone else manage (i.e. update this, change that, make a graphic for some event).
I'd like to have someone who is good, dependable and enjoys what they do.
Attributes you have:
- Appreciation for good design
- Ability to accomplish a lot with little direction and in a timely manner
- Good understanding of American vernacular
Things that you have done in the past:
- Illustrations and custom graphic design projects
- Created email campaigns using MailChimp
- Created websites and mobile sites based off of rough sketches
Skills that your firm possess:
- Familiarity of WordPress, FaceBook Pages, and Twitter
- Know how to use Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign in a professional manner
Please send me:
- A portfolio of sites you have worked on
- A short description of a 'good weekend' for you (no more than 2 sentences)
- An estimate of (on average) how long you would take to do the following:
1. Whip up a website ad with a picture and some text supplied
2. Create a _rough_ HTML/CSS layup of a sketch provided to you
Skills: design, facebook, twitter