Germany based company who is providing the leading Internet trading platforms looking for software test engineer / QA specialists. This position assumes to have a long term collaboration with international development team to work at a high-performance web applications where you will fulfill a Software Test Engineer role covering responsibility to test company products. As a part of development team you will be deeply involved in our software development lifecycle and will be responsible for:
* Reviewing and creating test plans based on product requirements;
* Developing of testing strategy;
* Tests designing and executing;
* Reporting issues and accepting of their fixation;
* Closely negotiate with a customer and support team on project needs.
The candidate should have relevant experience and satisfy to the following key requirements for this position:
* 3+ years of experience in QA domain;
* Experience of installing web applications on Windows;
* Experience in analysis of functional requirements, preparing test plans/test cases;
* Good skills in performance/load/stress testing;
* Experience in monitoring quality requirements during the development process;
* Experience in deployment verification after release (smoke testing);
* Ability to make reliable estimations;
* Ability to write test documentation;
* Good English spoken and writing skills.
Also, if you think that you are satisfy to any of these requirements it would be a BIG plus:
* Good knowledge and experience to work with of SQL and RDBMS;
* Experience in testing API and Web-services;
* Experience in automation testing (C#, Java / Selenium Web Driver, Test Complete, soapUI, Visual Studio testing tools);
* Experience in simple security tests;
* Deep investigation of difficult issues (investigation of logs, details from Firebug/Dev Tool/Fiddler/etc);
* Good knowledge of German and/or Russian language;
We offer interesting projects with non-trivial tasks and ready for long-term relationship. This position assumes remote work from home. As initial contract it is supposed to be part time position about 4 hours per day for the first time. After 1-2 months, it can be extended to a full time position (8 hours / 40 hours per week).