Sustained Engineering (SE) work for Customers’ products, including development, testing, as well as Lab maintenance. GlobalLogic will provide service from Ukraine and will have to meet remote office security requirements.
1) It is a network security and protection solution allowing employees to safely and productively use the Internet without worrying about malware and other threats. It provides multiple layers of continuously updated protections against the latest Web-based threats, including URL filtering, antimalware inspection, and intrusion prevention. Combines firewall, URL and content filtering, and anti-malware protection, an Internet gateway, a router, a VPN server, a NAT server and a forward- and reverse-proxy server.
2) The product delivers comprehensive, secure remote access to corporate resources for employees, partners, and vendors on both managed and unmanaged PCs and mobile devices. Utilizing a combination of connectivity options, ranging from SSL VPN to Direct Access, as well as built in configurations and policies, the product provides centralized and easy management of an organization’s complete anywhere access offering.
Activities in project scope:
Development and testing of Rollup (quarterly / bi-yearly), Private fix, Monthly update, remote assistance and investigations, test Lab maintenance.
- C++ Programmer
- Software product support, maintenance and development
- Good English level
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to travel abroad for training
- B.S. or higher in Software Engineering or similar area
- 2 or more years of relevant commercial experience
- Strong experience in developing software for Windows operating systems
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Strong OOP knowledge
• Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
• Exciting projects involving newest technologies
• Professional development opportunities
• Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
• Modern and comfortable office facilities