Looking for a Shopify expert that can complete this job within 24-48 hours.
Edits needed to a custom upsell module. We have been working with another contractor and the job is half-way done. The module exists, but it does not function according to the parameters we need. When customer spends over $1,490 they have the OPTION through a drop-down menu to add on an additional promotional product at a special price.
- Customer should only be allowed to add the promotional product if they're spending over $1,490.00. If they try to add it without having that amount in their cart they should get a dialog that says "You may only add on one MIX Fire Bowl at these promotional prices when paired with an order of $1,490.00. Please add products to your cart first."
- If there's $0 in the cart, but the customer is adding a qualifying product (above $1,490) at the same time they SHOULD be able to add the promotional add-on product in this instance.
- Once they go to the cart, if they remove stuff from their cart and the total (not including the promo item) drops below $1,490.00 they should NOT be able to continue with the purchase.
- They can only buy this item at this price if they're spending $1,490 or more on OTHER product. The 1,490 does not include the cost of the promotional product.
- Should only be allowed to add ONE of these items to their cart and can not change the quantity above one in the cart.
The module is already there, we just need someone to add script so that the above parameters work. You will have to add a password to the store during your testing.
Please give me your best price to complete this asap.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Instructional Video with Text Overlays