Internal Sales / Business Development
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close of customers for mobile App designed for students, alumni and entry level jobs. Target market: College career centers, and entry level career web sites.
- Network over the phone with key decision makers in a designated college career centers, and career sites
- Maintaining a high level of activity by cold calling and running appointments over the phone, build a healthy opportunity pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly goals
- Develop and maintain relationships with the following people or groups: academic faculty; career office employees; students; the campus relations partner; career centers, and college job sites/boards
- Acquiring ongoing marketplace intelligence by researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities and utilizing internal resources
To qualify for the Inside Sales Representative, you must have a strong ability to initiate, establish, and nurture meaningful business relationships over the phone.
Additional requirements of the Inside Sales Representative include:
- Knowledge of the employment market and the online recruitment industry is helpful, not required
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience, preferred
- 6 months to 2 years of inside and/or outside experience with cold calling experience
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- Flexible with ability to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation and time management skills
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Web Crawler