Social Media Assistant for Remembering Rhythm & Blues
Do you love to research unknown events in music history? Do you have an interest specifically in classic R&B music? Do you have a passion for quirky and unknown facts? Do you enjoy television shows like TVOne's UnSung? Then this might be the job for you!
Soulful Synergy, LLC is looking for a music researcher with social media skills who can join our team and provide, compile and assist with growing the Remembering Rhythm and Blues (@RemRnB) brand.
Specifically, tasks will include:
1. Monitor all sources of information sent by RemRnB and create engaging responses that will grow our brand.
2. Prepare and maintain a daily, weekly and monthly schedule for posts on RemRnB's social media accounts, including Tumblr, Twitter, FaceBook, Instagram, etc.
3. Create and curate relevant articles and update the company’s various social media accounts as appropriate
4. Create a brief weekly summary of relevant information in the R&B music realm, with links to original sources
5. Maintain time sheets to allow an accurate assessment of your work for our organization
An understanding of social media, classic R&B music, films, and books will be required. More important is a keen mind and the ability to read, disseminate, summarize and organize information found about the industry. Ideally, you will be based in the Atlanta area so we can coordinate meetings to grow our business, however we will consider virtual assistants.
How to apply
First, please review RemRnB's sites to gain a better understanding for our brand. Then, along with your cover letter, please prepare a brief paragraph stating why you feel you should be considered for this position. Please note that a pre-existing twitter account is required for this position. Please be sure to include your twitter name within your cover letter.
NOTE: This position will begin as a temporary position (1 week) to gauge your abilities, however should you exceed our expectations, then this position can become permanent (6+ months) with a heavier workload.
Skills: music-composing, twitter, facebook, research