Here's the deal:
- I need to "register" a switch/server with a wholesale DID provider
- I need a way to purchase DID numbers from this other provider. They will then forward all DID traffic to a SINGLE IP address (I'm assuming this would be my hosted PBX).
- Then I want to have a hosted PBX solution that can receive the call and forward it to an SIP address.
- Please note: this other provider will only forward ALL traffic to a SINGLE IP address
- I've spoken with a few people that have said "what you're asking for is a single IP registration vs having authentication credentials"
IF YOU READ ALL THIS AND ARE INTERESTED - PLEASE RESPOND WITH - "I READ THIS AND CAN HELP"
This is a relatively short project (couple hours max) for the right person that knows what they are doing.