JAVA/Spring Application Developer Designer in Ecommerce + Billing/Payment
Looking for a smart and talented professional to fill a role as Java/ spring application developer for a cutting edge java application . This is a project that will give you the opportunity to stretch your skills within a collaborative development, Rich UIs, dynamic framework within architecture that are scalable within the cloud. As a application developer and application designer you will be responsible for designing and coding solutions for complex business problems that required resourcefulness to address organisational
and time to market constraints.
• Experienced application architect/design with hands on experience in
designing, developing, and testing distributed transactional systems.
• Experienced in systems analysis and design using OOAD, AOP, IOC
• Ability to translate UIs into system requirements and technical design
and code them into working model of best quality.
• High attention to detail and proactive in suggesting alternatives and
explaining design trades-off between time and complexity
• Good English Communication skills
• Experienced in data access technologies and patterns (JPA, Hibernate,
• Experience with the Spring Framework and solid understanding of
dependency injection and AOP concepts. Must be hands-on.
• Expert knowledge of JAVA, J2EE/JEE, MVC application frameworks
(Spring MVC and/or struts), JAVA design patterns, web and application
servers. Must be hands-on.
• Experience with SOA technologies (REST and/or SOAP) and
understanding of PHP applications.
libraries (JQuery, YUI) desired
• Understand existing system design and its components and make
recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of
• Develop design documentation artifacts in UML.
• Conduct peer code and design reviews.
• Support functional and performance testing.