Quality Analyst - To Check Quality of Work - needed ASAP
F YOU ARE A COMPANY/FIRM/TEAM, please DO NOT BID!
We build websites, apps and games. We need someone to simply check that our work is done nothing fancy here that would require a huge hourly bid.
We are looking for someone who can check our standard of work and confirm the work is done.
We are looking for a talented, reliable individual to join our team as a QA Analyst.
Work Hours: 4am - 1pm Chicago Time, Monday to Friday. No exceptions will be considered! This is the mandatory shift time. We enjoy working in a team environment... so should you!
Professional Environment: We run in a very structured, precise manner. Attention to detail is paramount in everything we do. We expect the same from contractors and anyone who would like to become contractors.
Qualifications: You must be a freelancer with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience. Strong preference will be given to freelancers with previous mobile application development experience.
Please submit with your bid a description of website project management and mobile app development experience.
- Provide QA analysis for all assigned projects
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed quality assurance analysis
- Work with little or no supervision
- Work with the development and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Prior experience in website project management
-Mobile app development experience strongly preferred
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- EXTREMELY Fluent in the English language, both oral and written
- A complete profile
- References or an established reputation preferred
To make sure you have read this entire post place the word "Bazinga!" at the very top.