PSD to HTML/CSS Developer needed asap.
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Talented Developer needed for a series of small web app projects.
You MUST be able to build client views for template-based single page application, using Twitter Bootstrap and SASS.
- MVP and/or MVC patterns.
- Twitter Bootstrap and SASS.
- Proven ability to hand-code standards compliant HTML5/CSS3 that validates in Firefox/chrome/Internet Explorer(Including IE7).
- W3C Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict/W3C Valid HTML 5 markup with CSS2/CSS3
- SEO Semantic Coding
you also must be a perfectionist - as we are a design-centered company, any developer my be able to code pixel perfect designs that are accurate to the original PSD/PNG layout.
The first project is a showcase page(s) for a talent listing site, similar in design to www.behance.net. The project is comprised of
- 'Showcase page' simiar in style to Behance.net
-- modal style filtering popups)
-- drop down search bar similar to Facebook graph search
No backend coding is needed, this is strictly a front-end developer job.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Designer needed for freelance work.
- Hourly – Front-End Developer Needed for Quick Responsive PSD2HTML
- Hourly – Virtual Asistant Needed for ongoing support.