Our software company is looking for a Scrum and agile expert to write insightful articles for our corporate blog that would pique the interest of other agile practitioners.
Why You Should Apply
This job is awesome because you get to write about topics that ignite your existing passion! If you care about team dynamics, development or a certain methodology, we are interested in working with you.
We also believe in giving you the opportunity to be self driven. That means you will have leeway to handle issues your way; no micro-management and there won’t be specific times when you have to be online. We love finding gifted, motivated experts and letting them do their job.
What We Need
We are in need of a native English speaking writer with a desire to share their insight about agile, Scrum and Kanban. You will be asked to write one article per week pertaining to any and all aspects of agile development as a ghostwriter. We will also ask you to rewrite articles that have been written in the past so we can revitalize existing content.
Articles will be due once a week and vary in length (500-750 words for the shorter articles; 800+ for the longer feature articles) There will also be opportunity for special pieces too – white papers, e-books etc that will be separately priced. These articles must contain at least one quote from an industry leader and be turned in with completed form we will provide you.
- Must be able to write professionally with no grammatical errors for varied audiences and consistently meet deadline.
- Write with key words in mind.
- Excellent proofreader of other people’s writing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, and prior web writing experience. (Native English Speakers Please).
- Basic SEO implementation in article and titles
- Have experience with developing content for the software technology industry preferred.
- Able to write original content/able to pass Copyscape.
Include in Your Application
- A summary of relevant previous work experience here in your application message that emphasizes your understanding of software development if possible.
- Include what type of content you are best at writing (ie: e-book, websites, social media postings, blogs, white papers, etc). Be sure to include a sample of this content.
- Two work samples – at least one of a long article you have written.
We will provide you with some examples of the article types we’re looking for, but if you’re interested in branching out we’re happy to discuss that.
Independent Contractors Only
At least 4.50
Fluent in written and verbal skills
At least 100 hours