We are a small web agency based in Switzerland currently doing a lot of E-Commerce work.
We are looking for a freelancer who is proficient with Magento to help us out from time to time when we have a lot of work. Right now we have 2-3 tasks that you could take care of immediately, if possible.
You should be:
- Proficient with Magento and its ecosystem. You don't have to be an expert, but you should know how to properly create a module and mind best practices
- Able to write clear and well-documented code
- Able to communicate clearly. You don't have to be a native English speaker (we aren't either), but communication shouldn't be a problem, either by text or voice (Skype)
- Able to use GIT so we can coordinate our work
- Reliable. We obviously can't/won't be looking over your shoulders. But you should be able to keep deadlines and work properly on your own
- Interested in a long term partnership. If you are planning a year-long sabbatical next year, that's awesome, but then this probably won't work
- A little bit about yourself
- Some of your previous Magento work
- Some other web-related work that you have done, if any (maybe we can also cooperate in non-Magento projects!)
- Your average hourly rate