iphone calendar app - get/save data from wsdl/soap web service
I have an app that is about 50% completed.
Currently the app can search in a public online database using webservice based on wsdl/soap, get results, and save them in a local sqlite database (work in progress).
What is remaining to do :
- save section completed, app must save the results (let`s name them files) in calendar also, based on their info.
- update section, files at some moment get updated on the main server, and we need to manually make an update in the app to get latest info for all the files.
- dropbox backup / restore of the files database
- in-app purchase subscription to get the ability to save more files.
- ipad design integrated. We have all the design ready to use. App will be universal.
Estimated budget - 500 usd.
* Note: i need an expert not a time waster. Time logged will be checked in details. No manual time. NO work will be paid if project is not completed successfully.